Thursday, March 17, 2016

Plumbing Repair Technicians Are All Different

I had a leaky faucet a few months back and I hired someone from plumbers Austin TX to take care of it. He was very professional and offered the best quality plumbing repair I have had in a long time. I told myself that I would call him regularly, but he ended up leaving the area.

Before he left, he offered me the number of another company I can call if I needed any assistance in the future. Since I trust him, I figured the person he recommended would be just as good, but that is not the case at all.

My toilet bowl cracked recently and I called the guy so he can come out and fix it. Not only did he show up very late, but he quoted one price and changed it up at the last minute. I am confused as to why the original plumber I had would even offer someone this guy's name.

They are like night and day in the sense that one is a total professional, yet the other is a scheming snake. I have decided to look for someone else the next time I am having a plumbing issue and I need assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment